We first start with an examination and x-rays of your teeth to get a better sense of how we can assist you. After that, we’ll be happy to discuss your options of how to best maintain and improve your smile. Here are just a few of the services we offer at Modern Dental.
- Family Dentistry At Modern Dental, we provide family dentistry services for the whole family, whether you have a child in kindergarten or a senior who is 90 years old. From sealants, fluoride treatments, preventative education, and our specialized children’s dental services, you can be assured that your whole family can have healthy, beautiful smiles.
- Periodontal Care If you or a loved one has been suffering from red, swollen, or receding gums, bad breath that doesn’t go away, or a change in one’s bite, you’re likely dealing with gum disease (periodontitis) and Modern Dental can help. Dr. Jacob can perform a number of services including plaque removal and root planing which promotes healing.
- Porcelain Veneers If you want to upgrade your smile without pain or hassle, then Lumineers® are your best bet–and in just two visits. Dr. Jacob will take an impression of your teeth so that the veneers are custom-made by laboratory technicians. After the veneers are created and returned to our office, Dr. Jacob will bond them to your teeth and set them with a laser, creating a strong, tight bond.
- Invisalign Braces Invisalign® braces are clear aligners that help to straighten your teeth in a gradual, non-disruptive way. Patients have seen dramatic results in just six months from this discrete yet effective method.
- Dental Implants Losing a tooth or teeth may seem to be just a cosmetic concern, but it’s important for the health of all your teeth because when one tooth is gone, another will be soon to follow. Dr. Jacob can provide you with an implant that won’t slip and doesn’t interfere with other dental work, giving you not only a boost in your confidence but will help prevent further tooth loss.
- Crowns and Bridges A crown covers a tooth which has become weak, or has lost its shape, size, or strength. Bridges are made up of two or more crowns that bridge the gap between missing teeth. Dr. Jacob uses metal-free materials such as porcelain to help restore the beauty of your smile.
- Partial and Full Dentures At Modern Dental, we can provide you with either partial of full dentures, depending on your dental needs. Your dentures will be customized to fit your mouth, using only the best materials that will give you a natural smile.
Dr. Jacob is one of the best Palm Coast dentists and wants to help keep your smile beautiful. Call us today at (386)-445-6111 for an appointment.